Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hey! We are still among the living!





Hi everyone! Sorry we are so behind. But I was in Texas, then Kansas, and Texas again from October until January 6th for the holidays and to help Jenny and Jason with the girls while Jen had the new baby - Sammy.
As you can see I was in Tx for Halloween.

Pirates, Vampires, and Dorothy (of Oz) were running rampant. I was terrified and charmed at the same time!



Sammy arrived just before Thanksgiving
and Granddaddy a week later so of
course he had to introduce him to the
Christmas tree.


We are so excited because he's healthy and mom is healthy and the girls are going to be GREAT big sisters : ). Jason is a great dad and soon to finish his studies. Way to go Jason!

Zoe and Addie had great fun helping Mom and Dad with the tree.



Ryan and his kids are doing well and Granddaddy and I loved the visit we had with them. Cade, Colton, and Kennedy are growing and beautiful. We miss you guys but had a lot of fun with you all.

Colton and Cade love taking pictures with my camera, here's one.
I think you can find the other.




Granbury is growing and my how we stayed busy while there. We bought some land and hope to modernize our old home some and then, in about 1-2 years, sell it and build a new one.



We will still be in Granbury but we'll be in a small development and further out from town. We will be close to friends and family. Todd is really looking forward to all of the work it will take to prepare the land though I am not looking forward to getting rid of the snakes! No kids allowed until we get some clearing done : )





A Big thanks to my children for putting up with me for the time I was there, thanks Jay, I know your mother in law for a month is every man's nightmare! Ryan thanks for the disruption in your home!

I missed seeing some of my friends but that doesn't mean I don't think about you all, I do and I miss you.
I won't be home again until June and I hope to catch up some then, make way Jason and Ryan!









1 comment:

the Lichtes said...

Thanks for all your help through the birth/holidays : ) We can't wait for you to get back!